9.30.2003

The drive this morning...

I was driving and I happen to see silver Acura. We somewhat play cat and mouse (not the dangerous kind but the one where I past him and he past me.) I rather lost him around Cupertino. Ok not good to be checking out guys in cars while driving I know. I do it sometimes and most of the time I just sit, relax, and enjoy the drive home. I think my biggest pet peeves are those that drive in the fast lane while talking on the mobile (cell). I mean could you please move on over to talk on the phone or even dialing? Ok I know I have done it once or twice so I am guilty but going slow in the second to fast lane is somewhat dangerous.

I am in the library and I know that when I leave after checking out books that the alarm will go off. The woman who checked out my DVD did not disable it. I will let you know what happens. I now have to come up with some sort of power point presentation for next Tuesday.

"Fair deals start here. It's a point in your favor. Messing with your looks bad." Horoscope