9.14.2003

Sore in bed is that possible?

Yes, I was sleeping in bed and I did not want to move. I felt as if I sore. I do not know why. I am also tired. I want to go back to sleep but I cannot. I am up and wonder what I have to be done. I think I need to get the CA stuff done and the movie review. I know I have reading to do for Asia 142 but I need to get the other stuff done first. There is so much to do and so little time. I should have had all of this done yesterday already. What did I do with my time? Wash the car? Chat online? What?

I wonder what the fine is for driving a car without a driver’s license is. Well to make a long story short I went to pick up my brother last night and I forgot to bring it. Honest I did! It was only I saw a police car that I thought oh great I do not have it! At least I was not caught and at least I did not get into an accident.

It is now about 9 o’clock at night. I have not worked on my homework and only sorted out what I am going to do for my art history class. I have not even bought the book. I suppose I should go and work on homework. Nothing better to do anyway. I hate flies especially small ones that fly around in your room. The larger ones are the worse cause you cannot smack them dead with your bare hands. The smaller ones you can but you end up having fly guts on your hands. Gross.