9.02.2003

The alarm did not go off!

That is the story of my life for today. Only because the alarm was set for my eye appointment on Friday and I forgot to set it back. I blame them or my alarm would have been set for a quarter before six. I remembered to turn it on so that is a plus. The bad part I forgot to check the time. I think I should get partial credit.

There was way more traffic today than last week. I hope it is just people heading back home or something. I do not think that I could stand this traffic if it was everyday. But then again I only have classes now on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. I should really find something to add. I am super desperate now. I am looking and finding stuff but I might as well study something I have a slight interest in.

I wonder how my brother will react if I do not have classed on Thursdays.