9.22.2003

Too tired equals another close call equals almost an accident but avoided!

Ok so I got a small amount of sleep. I went to bed roughly about one a.m. ok maybe earlier. Well I woke up at 5.45 a.m. and I was tired. I swear it would be easier with time, but it has not especially Monday. I am driving and this car is going slow and since I usually have one hand on the horn, I honked it when I was so close to it. This is the second or third time and I am not proud of it either. I get to school ok safe. I think I left at 7.49 a.m. according to the clock in the car and am parked by 7.42 a.m. I drive like a crazy sometimes.

Well that is pretty much it. I took the time driving home unless I felt like going 90 and that was only when someone was tailgating me. I pretty much kept with the flow of traffic at about 75. I am surprised. It was not as if I was in a rush to head home. I tried to go slower while going up hill, but I also changed gears. I got my art history book and I will study like made come this weekend. At least that is the plan that I want to set now. I will not be online this weekend. I think maybe just check email but that is all. I had an easy day. I was going to take a nap this afternoon but I guess it will have to wait. That is all for now. Nothing else to report, but I think CL is so overrated. I am probably saying that because I have not gotten any replies after I sent out my pictures with my message. What is wrong with me?

"Conditions are far from optimal. Do without certain things-- it makes you stronger." - Horoscope