3.24.2004

Fever?!

No I do not have one but it sure feels that way. When I am sick with a cold it is miserable. Feels like I have fever but I do not. I am miserable and do not feel like doing anything. Ok that is not too different than what I usually do when I am healthy but still. I just wish that I had someone to take care of me. I guess that means I just want to be spoiled. Enough dreaming for today and back to reality.

I went to school and was miserable. Sniffling the whole time in class and driving not so well. I am jus so tired and worn out. At least I got my homework done today at school the last few terms. I guess all I can do is work on my webpage and then maybe start to study for my midterm that is next month.

Horoscope: Set the bar higher. Show what you can do. all ages are welcomed at this party.