3.01.2004

Lack of sleep yet again...

Yes, it was another one of those nights. Why would I forget to blog about it until now? The reason is that I totally forgot until I started to yawn like mad. You know the type that is contagious like a mosquito to sugar water. I am tired and I want to sleep. I could because I am still full from lunch. Fried rice, spicy eggplant, a piece of fruit, soup which I did not have, and a fortune cookie. That is a lot of food. I had to finish the rest of the fried rice about an hour or two later.

I think I will shower and see how I am afterwards and then take it from there. It is like the saying of taking it one day at a time, but for me one hour at a time. I had better make sure that the VCR is set to tape everything that I watch so I do not miss a show. I either have to sleep earlier to talk to the tenant about making noise after a certain time. I mean I do not care if I am sleeping but if I am trying to it is critical.

This is the third time or day that I can remember it happening. Last week it was both days that I had school. It was also the week of the midterm that I had this problem too or at least the night before the midterm.