3.22.2004

I'm graduating!!!!!!!!!!

I am graduating! I am so excited and yet scared at the same time. I just got my notice today about where and when and what I have to do for graduation. I am looking forward to this. That is all the good news for today. I will be part of the class of 2004 of San Jose State University. Hard to believe it seemed like only yesterday I was just entering.

Now for the somewhat good news. I got 13/15 on my pop quiz that I did not know about. Ok so I might have known because other students were talking about it but I had no idea it was real. I missed two questions but that is definitely an improvement from the first one I took before. Maybe because this is my second time taking the class? Well the bad news is that I got back my paper from the professor and I knew the words that would be on them would be "rewrite". I saw that in my future.

I was driving like a drunk today. That is the wrong answer and the wrong choice of words. Being sick is not fun. My throat is a little better but the sneezing is worse.

Horoscope: Retain your sense of place. Remember your purpose. Crazy solutions have thier uses.