3.16.2004

Two hours of sleep only...or was it?

Here is the update of my day or night which ever you want to call it. I finally went to bed around 3.30 a.m. I decided to give up and go to rest for two hours and then get back up to work on my paper. Maybe it was less since I set the alarm to wake me up at 5.00 a.m. I had one more page to write when I woke up. So I did. While putting the kettle on I decided to print out the pages that I had done. I just gave up and had almost full pages to meet the requirements.

I had a cup of milk tea and even prepared some coffee to go so I could have some to keep me awake during class. I found parking in a spot that I had to judge if it would fit the car or not (it did but since I was tired I had no idea if it would or not) I parked the car. As I was getting out of the car I dropped my phone on the sidewalk. I tried to turn on my phone a few times and thought the cell phone spirit might have just gone on to the next life. It took me a few times before I could get a message that says welcome to AT&T. I was thankful for that. I was in class and check on my phone again and it was off. I was getting worried now. But I turned it back on and checked the battery and all that and it was fine.

The big surprise was once I was in class all ready to learn the professor comes in and says you can hand me your paper and then do what you have to do. I was shocked! I had been up most of the night writing my papers and then she says you can do what you want. The only think I could think of was head to the library to kill some time before I went to buy four burritos and a Jamba Juice. I had no idea what I was in store for later.

Since I had lack of sleep I made myself some coffee with the hot water and instant Latte powder I had brought along. That did help me. I then drove off to San Mateo to find parking and just sit in the car and relax. There was a mini trip to Office Depot to buy a file box that was F.A.R. (free after rebates). I do not know how comes up with those acronyms but they are there.

I come home and eat, shower, and take a nap. It was somewhat hard to do that when people disturb you and talk but I was tired and just continued napping. No horoscope for today. =(