3.18.2004

Reminiscing…

This time last year and around this time I was sleeping in an airport. Roughly about an hour ago at this time I was trying to sleep when I was awaken by someone asking where I am from etc. This was all in Mandarin and I was out of it and although I had only taken a semester it just wasn’t that great. I was at the airport heading to Spain.

Ironic how one year later there would be a bombing and the war would still be going on. No surprise on the war and no weapons or Osama Bin Laden. How much longer will this war go on? How much more in debt will America be in? we should be a second world country when Bush is done being president with all the money he is spending. Maybe I am misinformed.

If I was in Spain, I do not think it would be this warm but it was a nice change from the cold. I guess I am glad that it has been an early spring and not a long winter. I guess I should update my website and at least get some new pictures up. Hours of work but is it appreciated?

Horoscope: Be good. Be patient. Set a fine example. Others can only hope to be like you are.

Is my horoscope referring to my O.C.D. with a vacuum cleaner? Or could it be my organization skills (or what I think are skills)? Or is it me being extremely lazy with everything when I can which means I am a major procrastinator.