3.15.2004

Paper one page done, but two more to go...

I have about one page done. No, I am not joking of a minimum three page paper done. Moreover, it is half past midnight and I have finally hit one page. Now I am working on making it longer. I finally have the mindset I guess to work on it. I guess I work better under pressure and when the clock is ticking. This paper is due in exactly 8.5 hours roughly. My class is at 9.00 a.m. and I wake up at 6.00 a.m. or maybe 6.30 a.m. today because I am still not in bed. Thank goodness for milk tea and caffeine. When I drink it, it does not kick in until a couple of hours later. It is finally running through my veins. The TV is on keeping me company, but I guess music would be better. Ok going to turn it off and turn back on music. I wonder if I have enough classical music if not I can just turn on the radio.