3.21.2004

My throat...

I woke up this morning after trying to sleep for what seemed like ages because my throat hurts. Without health insurance it is difficult to see a doctor and school if a pain for sure because I have to make and appointment. I wonder if I should. It is just a sore throat. I would never believe that I had to go, but I am sure it is the same virus I had this time last year while in Ireland but also because we were in close quarters.

As I am watching the news they said the constitution might be amended to allow those that are a U.S. citizen for at least 20 years should be able to run for president. We will or possibly have a second actor for president except this time it is someone born from another country. This does not look promising for America.

I guess that is my two cents for the day. I wonder if there is something to improve your memory because I have another girl cousin on the way. How many do I have now? Let me see…Sara, Asia, Amber, Faith, Amanda, and Nicole. I wonder what will the next name be. The boys are easy because there are only three. Kevin, Nathan, and Brandon. I am proud of me. I guess a few more names will not matter because my cousin getting married with someone named Dan is easy. The odds of me keeping everyone straight is so hard! Especially the younger ones. I think I did call one of the boys wrong but they are brothers so it is ok right.

Horoscope: Be your best. Don't keep them in the dark. Shed more light on your favorite subject.