3.06.2004

Sunny Saturday...

Just how did I spend this sunny Saturday? My brother's friend who decided to call my cell phone nicely awaked me up. I was not amuse and was not going to get out of bed just to answer the phone. I said forget it and went back to sleep. I then did wake up to find that my bears had arrived! It was the first set that I ordered and well, they were not exactly how I pictured them. I am now wondering what sort of feedback I should leave for them. I think I will go with neutral since she did have good communication, but the product I received was not what I was expecting.

I have yet to leave feedback. I went to Macy's and saw my wallet! Of course mine was cheaper and I want to say out before they had it but that?s just being to optimistic. I wonder if I should get a load of laundry done today and so I will have less later on in the week. The second set of bears that I have ordered have yet to arrive. I might have to e-mail the person and ask if they sent it out. I asked them to send it out on Tuesday, but at this rate, I doubt it.

The last sets of bears that I have to get are this year's blushing bears from Hallmark. I have yet to get them at the price that I want, but with any luck what so ever I might get them for under $6.00. Yes I really am getting the hang of eBay and think that patience is something that I have and the fact that I spend all day looking at the listings also says I have to get out a lot more.

Now I guess I have to work on my paper. I think I will use the laptop to do it. Something about using my desktop that I don't like and I don't have the discipline or something to do so.

Horoscope: Set up a big tent. You need all this room. You feel larger than life these days.