3.16.2004

What I spent Monday night doing...

Here’s the story on what happened to me on Monday night. I came home and then just decided to take a quick shower and then a nap. I thought I would be up for dinner, but I did not want to get out of bed. Then I did wake up at about 1 in the morning and was up for a good three hours and was tired again and went back to sleep.

I had only a burrito and pumped myself full of caffeine to keep me awake. That was not good. I made two packs of ramen for dinner/breakfast/lunch. The strange thing is that I was hungry but not super hungry. I then made myself a snack of two peanut butter and jam sandwiches. I have been just trying to get back into my normal routine whatever that is. Tomorrow is school and I wonder if my professor will even show up since she was not feeling well.