3.30.2004

Same old, same old...

I have finally e-mailed my host parents. Thanks Herb. =) I would have gotten to it eventually but I didn’t. I had it written down on a list of things to do and that can be crossed off now. As for the rest of the items on my list they all require school work and I am just trying to get my webpage done. Pictures are always a pain to do. I will work on the school stuff later in the week. The weekend I just found out I have to go to the cemetery. I am not sure how awake I will be since we will be losing an hour of sleep. That is the only thing I hate about spring. Otherwise I love it. The weather is pretty and relaxing. I do not like the fall except the fact we gain back an hour. My two cents. =)

Horoscope: Inevitably, there are questions. Explain yourself. Don't personalize teh political.