3.13.2004

Four more lines...

I have no idea how I am going to type four more lines of stuff. Honestly I do not know how I even managed a paragraph on a question that I do not even understand. I am so close to being done with the two page paper which I know I will have to do another because this grade will not be satisfactory. She said we could if we received something lower than a three I believe. At least I tried with all the breaks that I had. It really took me about 10 hours or so to do this paper. That is just two pages. I wonder how long it will take me for three. I even made myself my second cup of milk tea for today which is bad. You know when you are hooked on caffine when you need it everyday or get a headache.

I was watching this show that was recommending the best place for milk tea. Next time I go I will definitely have to go there because it is one of those special street cafes that does not really have a shop. Those are becoming extinct in Hong Kong and they will not issue anymore of those permits. Back to work or a little break surfing eBay.