3.05.2004

Friday...

Today was an interesting day. I talked to the postman about transporters for packages to go through gates or if packages could be folded, up and then slid under the gate and then pop back to its original shape. That was nice to talk about at about 10.00 a.m.

In the evening, I started to talk to my brother?s friend. Man it was strange and insightful at the same time. I also watched a little bit of TV. What I did watch was 20/20. It was interesting seeing a story about an Iranian queen.

Still talking to my brother?s friend and it is true that everyone is racists still even though it is 2004. How Asian girls only like Caucasian guys and how they like Asian girls. There were so many topics discussed I do not have the energy to type them all out.

Horoscope: The walls are closing in. Escape is a priority. Breathing free means so much to you.