3.10.2004

Painful Wednesday...

Yes it was. When I woke up this morning, I was not feeling well. I was dizzy and wanted to throw up. I then some how made it to the sofa to take a rest and that helped. I only have something to drink and did not even think about breakfast.

I head to school and to class and thought that it was good that I did. Although I am familiar with the class and Egypt since that is when I added last semester I should know. Then I head off to the library with my heavy backpack. I drop off the VCDs and the book and proceed to find the books I am in search of. The only problem I had been looking for a book that did not exist on the eighth floor. It was on the sixth floor and it was not even there!

I leave the library at 11.00 a.m. sharp thinking about food since I had no breakfast. I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day etc. I order a hamburger and fries. I wanted apple pie, but they were out. And I wanted a sundae, but I was afraid it would melt. It took forever. Then I had to walk back to the car thinking if I had not parked where I had (a bus was in the spots a head with some problem) I would be at the car. I head off to the gas station to fill it up. This time I remembered to cover it back up because on Monday I forgot. I think it was the heat or being?girlie? made me forget.

I arrive at about 12.13 p.m. at CSM. I started to eat my burger because I had finished the fires while driving. I also had water but it was somewhat difficult since it was full. I arrive home and decided the car needed to be washed. Even though I suggested it to my brother (who has two essays due tomorrow) I ended up washing it. I do not know how long I spent but the car is clean.

I parked perfectly even though I had to get out of the car a few times. I come up, check on my bids on eBay, and then make some food. Just a snack type thing and simple. I am looking for my bears and having problems finding it for CHEAP! I know how crazy am I? Yes. I am just missing this year?s bears. I am trying to get it for under $8.00 or eight. That is the ideal.

Oh, I have finally been able to make this blog the way I wanted to. With a few minor changes and a couple of things learned on my part, it is finally my ideal. I might change the skin once I am tired of it, but you never know.

Horoscope: Watch what you say. It could turn against you. Are you sure these are your friends?