3.17.2004

Just another day with a twist…

I arrive and find parking and then head to class. I am sitting in class and just looking over some of the images that she has shown in class when I head something about a pop quiz. Now my first thought was I did not hear this on Monday and how would they know if there is a pop quiz today? Ok so I think they might be making it up. 9.00 a.m. and a power outage happens. It was not just the art building, but the whole school I believe. How strange is that when the school has its own generators?

The power comes back on after roughly 15 minutes and the first thing the professor says is put away your books because we are having a pop quiz. First pop quiz for me. I was truly B.S.ing and when I looked at the questions and I did the best that I could.

After class I headed off to the library to pick up the items that I requested. They were all over the shelf and only my items were on two shelves one on top of another. I was happy to see I got a TVB series! Yay! My Cantonese can improve some more.

When I arrived home I had no idea what I should do, but I know I watched bits of Hacken Lee’s Concert from 2001. It is so good! I think I am going to make a copy of it. I just talked to my friend until it was time for me to head off to the dentist.

I was not looking forward to it because I thought I would get the bad news of drilling. I survived and did not have any! But I should lay off on the chocolate which I have for a whole month almost. I do not think chocolate chip waffles count because there was little and that was the box I happen to open and not blueberry.

I came back and noticed a spider in my room. For those of you who know me I am afraid of them and I have a certain sort of “spider sense”. I get itchy when I know one is around. Well I have not killed it yet and I will once I figure out how since it is near my bed but if it falls onto my bed I will not see it (navy color sheets and need to be changed). So my face is itchy and will stop hopefully once I kill it. Good thing it’s not big, but still. I have one big dead on stuck on my window sill and it gives me the hee bee gee bees. I couldn’t even wash it away with water. The mini ones and even the big one although dead still freak me out.

Horoscope: The bad guys might yet win. It's too soon to tell. Your services are still required.