3.02.2004

Super Tuesday...

Yes, it was a Super Tuesday. I am not talking about the election but about Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. It was super good. I say this every week and I know that I do. Well next week I cannot wait! It will be John Zimmerman! If I am not mistaken, I believe that he is married. I could be wrong on this. However, the fact that he will be on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is a dream com true for me. I think he is cute.

I did go out to vote today. I do not know if I voted for a democratic candidate. I know I should have but if you are undecided then you should just leave it. I just left what I did not understand blank. I know that is not right but you know if you don’t understand you should have read up on it but the handbook or whatever you want to call it is hard to understand. Just the sample ballots alone were confusing.

Another day has ended and now the question is will I be able to sleep tonight? We shall find out tomorrow. I am glad that the weather is looking good. That means I can wear skirts and flip-flops. Flip flops are so hippy looking and so comfortable.
I guess I am looking forward to spring more than I thought. Looking at the calendar my spring break will come in about three weeks. What will I do during that week? Anyone have suggestions. I know my brother does: did you find a job yet?

Horoscope: You've seen it all. Narrow the field. Use what you already know to bring it on home.