3.12.2004

This time last year...

This time last year, I was in England. In addition, there was talk of war, which is still going on. The reason was there were weapons of mass destruction, which is probably an urban legend now. Have we found them? No. Should I have been able to go to Tangier? Yes. Did I? No.

I started to read some of my old e-mails that I have saved from a year ago and some of them are funny. They were communications between my friend who I believe might have filed for graduation and is hopefully graduating. Speaking of graduation, I filed last month and still no news. They said four to six weeks. I wonder if it really does take that long if, I will know if I am walking or not.

The news reports that they might charge an admission fee for the Golden Gate Bridge and one tourist said she was willing to pay $100.00 to see it. If it was I, I do not know if I would pay to see it. It was either charge an admission fee or raise the tolls to $6.00 for money that the bridge commission or something is still in debt of.

The news is more and more depressing every day. Raise money for this and schools without a library or a sports program. The unemployment is still high and I am almost graduating. I guess if I cannot find a job within half a year I will just go back to school or? It remains a mystery. I believe I was just back from Paris and going to head to Spain this week.

Horoscope: Gain is inevitable. Victory is sweet. You now have a hand in anoything profitable.