3.25.2004

Plop, plop plop, plop...

That is the sound coming from my ceiling. It is really coming down out there. I thought it was not suppose to be a storm. I thought it was just suppose to be rain. Maybe I have not pained enough attention to the weather forecast. I will have a long night ahead of myself.

Ok here is an update on my health. After many hours of sleep that I really needed I am feeling better. The only thing I do not look forward to is coughing and blowing my nose at the same time. I am getting better and I believe yesterday was the worse of it.

I hope that my recovery will be at the end of spring break but it is fine with me. Back to work on my webpage and also on my homework from class.

Horoscope: You're pushing yourself. Only you know what matters. Time management makes sense.