3.08.2004

Tired Monday...

Yes, I can say that. I was told to “go to sleep” by my brother. I tried and it was difficult. The reason is that it was warm and I could not sleep. Then when I had to wake up, I did not want to.

I head to class thinking that the video would be on Wednesday and instead she showed it today. That means on Monday I have two two-page papers due and means I brought my heavy textbook to class for no reason.

I chose fashion over function, which was a wrong decision for my feet. My feet now hurt. I should have worn flip-flops with my skirt. Yes, I wore a skirt. First, time of this year because it was just such a nice day. Of course, it was black so it might not have been a wise choice.

I am actually somewhat tired. I believe it was from the walk even then I was yawning. I also spent some time in the backyard freaking out over spiders and spider webs.

Tomorrow I will work on my paper and hopefully have a rough draft done so that I can have my professor look it over. Good night and sleep tight.

Horoscope: Don't participate. Wait for a better opening. You're not being grouchy, just smart.