3.13.2004

Papers and how much I have done...

I have about one page done of the video one. She is pretty picky about how she wanted the paper. One inch margins all around and any font that looks bigger than Times Roman will reduce my grade (only problem is that I cannot read Times Roman font and so I have to write a little extra if I am using Arial). She also wants a title page and if we have the name, date, class, etc. on all the pages we get docked again.

I have to write the controversy paper still and I have not started. Okay technically I did, but not a lot. It is more of an introduction. Looking over the papers that I had done for her in the past I need an introduction but I do not think that applies to the video paper. How can you write one for it?

Moving on to something else that is more interesting, I have found the perfect price for my bears! Someone is selling them for $6.00 and free shipping! You never find this good of a deal anywhere. All that I have been watching have gone for at least minimum for $11.00 - $12.00 with shipping. There was this one other that was $6.95 and free shipping. But I save $0.95 if I get the $6.00 one. Yes I can do simple math without having to use a calculator.

With that said I am almost done with my collection of bears. I am glad I only bought a few sets from Hallmark and now the rest I can find on eBay. EBay had become my best shopping friend. If you?re looking for good deals try eBay and half.com I know I am plugging them but it is not like I am plugging one specific seller. Ok time to get back to my papers. So out of the four pages that I have to do and I do hope it is four. I am going to look at it right now. Awww it is five pages. And they have to be FULL pages. Rats. If i had better study habits or whatever you call them I could probably have had them done by now. At least I can work until the wee hours of the morning without any distractions since I have already seen the episode of She Spies that is going to air. I wonder if next week will be a new one for me and rerun for others.

Horoscope: You can see through them. Now it's your turn. Deception has no part in your game.