3.09.2004

Reality TV...

William Hung has actually taken the record deal that was offered to him. His album is due out on April 8. You can read more here. I just thought that he might just continue with school and leave the contract. Who could resist just a little bit of stardom? I know if I was given the chance to look like a rock star I would.

Tonight's episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is so romantic. So cute and it made me cry. The ending really made me cry because it was so beautiful. If I had all that done for me, I would be in heaven. John Zimmerman definitely a true romantic. I give a 10!

Who says reality is not great? I dare them to watch this one episode and say that this is not truly reality.

Horoscope: Keeping busy is easy. Finishing anything is hard. Take wahtever credit is due.