3.01.2004

March madness...

So once again, it is time for March madness. You know where all the college teams go against one another and it is non-stop sports for guys. I guess every guy?s dream is to just sit and watch sports all month long. Oh well I can be wrong, right? Ok on to another topic. My midterm and I know you all want the juicy details.

A fortnight ago, I barely studied for a midterm that I am ashamed of and admitting to doing so. Time to report on the dreadful midterm and what I go on it because the verdict is in. Someone who got 102% (which I think is impossible since there were only 60 questions) but someone did. She grades on a curve, which I did not know. That is good except for the person who sets the curve.

I know get on with how I did. I got a B-. I nailed everything about Stonehenge and some other items only because I had taken this class before and I sort of knew what the professor would put on the test based on the first time I took the class. You would think that I could do better than a B- but that is what I received and I cannot change that.

Horoscope: Make up your mind. Involve yourself reasonably. You know where this could lead.