3.04.2004

Trippy Thursday...

I should probably explain the title. What happen was that I had woken up not too long when the doorbell rang. I had an idea of who it was, but the only problem was I had to look for my keys. I was running around the house like a chicken with its head cut off. As I was running into the kitchen to see if I had my keys in the dining room I nearly slipped and had a cracked skull. The floor was more slippery than I thought.

Then I realized I had my keys in my backpack. I ran into my room to get them and then headed down to open the gate to sign for the package. The part I cannot believe is that I nearly fell in the kitchen and then I thought about the commercial with the little remote that you press to notify 911 or something that you are hurt. I think I might have pulled some muscles too. So much for going for that walk that I was thinking about.

I know the problem is with my desktop set up and my not wanting to work on my paper. My desk is set up the way. I really do need to have some sort of tray for my keyboard and then my monitor closer to me so I can work. Now I would rather use my laptop to type up my paper.

Horoscope: Hold onto what you have. Don't ask for more. Be comfortable with your expertise.