3.11.2004

Tick, tick, tick...

Time is ticking for me. The reason is my paper. I have the books and I have the information that I need, but when I tried to start it, my head would not cooperate. First, it was a "nap attack" as my brother likes to call them. His reason: "because when they attach you got to nap." The second thing was I had a headache. That was not pleasant.

I did try to start up again, but I then gave up. I did get a load of laundry done. I have two more or something to go. I have towel that I have to wash. Does anyone have suggestions on what to do with winter or fall clothes? I have no space for it well I do, but I do not think it will solve anything. I might have to use my dresser type thing and the mini closet it has because my closet is just filling up fast. I guess I could have two wardrobes. Ok my problem is somewhat solved.

What am I going to do about my paper? I think I have senioritis. This is not good for me. It is as if my brain is on holiday and I am just plain lazy. Ok I am lazy, but there just seems like there is nothing that I can do about it. Ok there is but I choose not to. Oh, I guess I will fold my laundry from the load I did last month (I am unsure when I last did laundry) and the stuff I just washed today.

Horoscope: You know everything. You don't mind sharing. It all feeds into your master plan.

Anyone who understands my horoscope please let me know because I do not have a master plan.