4.29.2004

Afternoon wake up not pleasant...

I woke up because of my horoscope. Who knew right? Not me but someone did. I forgot there was a Giants game at 1.05 p.m. until I woke up. I then tried to find it on TV and it was not on. So not only did I miss the start of the game I also missed Barry Bonds's 668th home run.

The Giants were doing ok until the last inning. It was disappointing that they lost but at least the pitcher for the Marlins had enough guts to pitch to Barry Bonds. The Braves pitcher was just a wuss, a scary cat, pansy, and chicken. Bonds is just breaking the record books for intentional walks. I believe he is up to 500 for his career.

I woke up with a headache and I thought that I could fix it with milk tea. Wrong only because the drink was not hot enough. I then had to go to regular Coke. Nothing productive done yet but there is still time.

Horoscope: Why do others keep taking the credit you deserve? Worry not. You'll get your due.
Mood: So-so
Reading: Bridget Jones's Diary
Watching: 7th Heaven
Listening to:
Thinking about: Paper. A three page paper due on Monday.