4.24.2004

Lack of sleep...

I woke up early with the help of my handy mobile phone. I woke up and thought I guess I will get up to go to Chinatown. I had to exchange something at the Sharper Image and I thought fine I will get up and sacrifice a Saturday.

I am currently watching the game if you did not know. I guess I will have the occasional update depending on how the game goes. When I think about this my blog isn’t a blog but somewhat a mini news update on the game.

I guess I will get back to the game and to my webpage and not my paper which I should be working on. Tomorrow. I have to work on it tomorrow. No excuses tomorrow if I want an opinion.

Horoscope: Oh, goodie. Look who's in charge again. Assert your will. Show them a thing or two.
Mood: V. good since Bradley is OUT of the game.
Reading:
Watching: Giants VS. Dodgers
Listening to:
Thinking about: My paper and that I should be working on it.