4.04.2004

No more spring break...

No woot here. Just depression. I have not even touched anything from my studies and with the time I went to bed last night and having to go to the cemetery it makes it somewhat difficult to focus. As I am about to take a nap or have been wanting to I wonder if I should. If I take the time to do so I should either wake up extra early tomorrow to get done what I do not today.

Sitting here when I see the McDonald's commercial I think that it will live on while the stores or businesses that were once on top are now gone or dying. Here are some examples: Woolworth, Emporium, Thrifty, Mervyn?s, Sears, Kmart, Esprit, and Kay-bee Toys. If you were to explain to them there were once these stores they would look at you strange. Woolworth had clothing, food, and toys. Emporium was more expensive than Ross, but less than Macy?s. if you headed off to England you would find a Woolworth. I was ecstatic to see one while going back to the bus after viewing Shakespeare?s gravesite.

I might as well call it an early night and or take a nap. I am not better after caffeine I the afternoon. I think I do need caffeine in the morning to start me off, unless it is the afternoon.

Horoscope: Make smart friends. Stay informed. It's okay to like the sound of your own voice.