4.19.2004

You know you're old when...OR When you’re stressed…

You lower back hurts and you wake up with a pulled hamstring (at least that’s what I think it is behind my left leg.) I am in for another one of those exciting nights of cramming. Why do I always do this before an exam? Habit I guess or just that’s what college students do. Don’t they or maybe it’s me. Well I can’t walk and I can only study. I had better get some caffeine in me though it might not be such a great idea, but you know you have to try something.

I better start the count down for my midterm. The time is now 1.00 a.m. and my midterm is at 9.00 a.m. that is 8 hours to go. The count down for my paper that is due next month is about two weeks. I have not started on it. I really wonder if I should be looking to attend day games at Pac Bell park. I think not. I had better make a note to print out the paper that I had done last semester and have her look it over to see what needs to be changed so I do not have to make a special trip to the museum that does not allow pens to be used.