4.25.2004

Hot, hot, hot day...

Well if I had a schedule of the games that the Giants play I can maybe analyze what they're doing wrong? Ok I couldn't. I would need more than that. Well I believe since watching the Dodgers and Giants play the threat to the Giants is pitching, offense, and defense by the Dodgers. Milton Bradley, Shawn Green, and Jason Grabowski are threats. The Giants have to just forget about the Dodgers and move on. They had one good outing and now should focus on the Braves. They need to relax take a deep breathe and relax and everyone focus on working together.

They should do so practice situations. Have Mr. Barry Bonds be the one that?s hitting all over the park and then have those that are a little slow work harder on sprinting. Also rotate with the regulars for their position on the field and practicing the catching. This might be all the bugs that the Giants have but who am I to say? I do not think that I can coach the team or a team.

Ok I have to get back to the paper that is not done and just on the hard drive. After a little procrastination, I think that I should get back to work.

Horoscope: Look past the issues. Talk to the people. Humanizing a problem helps you solve it.
Mood: Neutral
Reading:
Watching: Giants VS. Dodgers
Listening to:
Thinking about: My paper and how hot it is today.