4.16.2004

The best day ever!

One of the best last innings although the Giants lost the game. Barry Bonds hitting a ball that was 101 M.P.H. into the bay. That was just crazy but it was foul. It was against Gagne. They did show who was going after the foul ball and it looked like the guy who caught number 660 and 661 just by the boat. Then the next ball he hit went out of the park and into the bleachers, (that is what it looked like to me.) So it was sweet that we got two runs and was not shut out by the Dodgers. I keep on thinking about what the radio announcer said on Wednesday about how the early games will count in the end to decide who goes off to the playoffs. To me every win is one-step closer to the World Series.

I have not felt this passionate about baseball since elementary school and middle school. I am not sure if high school I was into the game at all. Football I was into because the Super Bowl is exciting. Well I have done some of the studying or just looking up the artworks that I have to know. Weekend I will be able to study and learn everything that I have to. I just hope I can. It is a lot to take in before Monday.