4.26.2004

Class cancelled and called "Ma'am"...

We shall start with the morning. I get up and get ready for school and you will never guess what I did. I wore contacts! Yes contacts! As much as I did not want to, I did because it just felt right to wear them. It was a nice day and so I thought flip-flops, a skirt, and a linen shirt. I also had my styling Guess sunglasses. Looking good and feeling good after that comment on myself.

I drive to school and freak out because I cannot find parking. I circle around and then finally find a spot that I did not think could fit the car but does. The only worry I had was having to actually parallel park the car into a spot. Well I parked and headed off to class. I arrived and wondered why this girl who is in my class that sits in front of me did not go to class. I walk to the classroom and see on the door that class is cancelled. No big deal because I had to go to the library and find books for my paper. I had little success. I am not sure exactly why I need the books and for what reason. I spent the whole class time there in the library. I did not have a watch and so I had to go by the clock in the library.

After I checked out a VCD and one book that might help me I left to get a tapioca pearl green milk tea. I forgot to ask for no ice. =( It did not matter but I walked back to the car and thought I better fill up the tank because there might not be enough gas.

I head to the Chevron station because I thought that it needed to be treated to some supreme gas since I had been filling it up with generic gas. As I drive into the station this guy stops me and asks me if I have some money or something for him. The best part of this is that he called me, ?Ma?am.? After that I just ignored him. I do not look like a ma?am. The only part of me that he could see was the top and I had one my sunglasses, a light blue button up short sleeve linen shirt, and a skirt on. My hair was down (and might I add I am having one good hair day today). I have no clue what part of me looked like a ma?am. Oh, I did have some lipstick on, but still I am a ma?am?

On a high note the Giants are looking good.

Horoscope: Don't deflect. Deal with the issues at hand. They'll only get tougher with time.
Mood: A little rage with a bit of steam. If that makes any sense at all which I am sure it does not.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Why my TV likes to become "snow" and "fuzzy" when I need it to be clear.