4.22.2004

Depressing game...

I woke up to find out that the Giants were losing. Not exactly great news to wake up to. I don't know about the Giants. Last night I said that Schmidt should have been pulled around the 4th inning. Me of all people who does not know a lot about sports and all the other details made somewhat of a good call. I mean we were creamed terribly last night. I forgot to mention I was on the jumbo screen last night! It was cool! That was my five seconds of fame.

The bleacher people were getting restless and chanted "Padres suck" and I couldn't have agreed more. There was a ball that was hit as a home run and the bleacher people threw it back. They didn't want it. Then there was a second one but the fans kept it so that wrong.

That is enough reminiscing about the game last night. I did not do anything productive and wish I had. I did read some of Bridget Jones's Diary. Loved Friends.

Horoscope: Be part of the scene. They need your input. You'll get back more than you put in.
Mood: Sad =(
Reading: Bridget Jones's Diary
Watching: The Tonight Show
Listening to:
Thinking about: What will I be doing in November?