4.13.2004

Darn the Sharks!

Not to be disrespectful to the Sharks who are trying to head to the play-offs but I need to watch baseball! When did this happen? Oh, I don’t know recently. I can’t listen to the game because well. I can actually, but not while driving. I get too caught up into the game. I can at home if I am trying to study. This reminds me of when I was in middle school. (Dating myself once again.) Actually I brought a walkman to school to listen to it. I think I even listened to it while in class as well. It is ok now because I am not at that school but that would probably explain why my grades were a little poor.

The game is going pretty fast. It only started at 6.05 p.m. and we are at the bottom of the 5th inning. Whoa! This game should be over by 8.00 p.m. I wonder if the fans feel like they’ve been ripped off since the game is so short? Oh well. Back to studying. This was my five minutes of procrastination and because my had was too sore to write but I can type?!

Horoscope: Who sent in the clowns? You're trying to run a business here. Put your foot down.

If I had a business would I be in school still? Maybe.