4.05.2004

Long long day?

Ok here's a quick recap of today. I went to bed at 3.30 a.m. and then woke up at 5.00 a.m. I went back to sleep at 5.30 a.m. I finally woke up at 6.14 a.m. that is including fixing my paper and retyping it and was tired or cold and just decided to get back into bed. Mmm nice warm bed. Fluffy pillow.

Driving to school was fun. Whee. Actually it was ok. I got my books and VCDs. You read right I did borrow a couple of books. Bridget Jones's Diary and Bridget Jones's The Edge of Reason. I thought since I am such a fan of the movie I might as well read the book. Last book I read was A Walk to Remember. Honestly.

I guess I will get started on reading and hopefully I will pass out and just be in heaven. =) Cows and horses look the same when they are lying down in the grass.

Horoscope: Something has to give. You're determined. You could be here awhile at this rate.