4.07.2004

What a day...

I arrive at school and go to an art thing. Exhibit. I guess you can call it that. This one guy made a chair out of clay and I was like wow. That is amazing. It has been a while since I have looked at other students works of art and just said wow. I had a nice long walk from 3rd street to 11th street because I wanted tapioca milk tea. I also passed by Ben and Jerry's and found out free cone day is on April 27th so mark it down on your calendar. It is from 12.00 - 8.00 p.m.
Picture of chair made out of clay.
Neat water fountain.
Picture of squirrel.

Those are just some random pictures that I took today. I am going to sleep now. Before 12.00 a.m. is a total shock. I guess I will work on flash cards tomorrow. I will also read Bridget Jones's Diary too.

Horoscope: It's members only now. Outside opinions don't rate. You'll take their money, though.