4.19.2004

The devil's number 666...

A wonderful night for a ball game. Ok minus the slight rain that happened and the wind. It was probably a bit chilly at the ballpark. I just hope the weather improves for night games. It is better for good weather and a fair playing field.

Today was one of those strange days. I had about two hours of sleep and towards the early evening, I was yawning as if I was ready to go to bed. I guess I will watch at little bit more of the soap opera that I am following (as if I was suppose to be studying but has this on instead). I jumped back and forth and I missed Barry Bonds's 666th home run. (The number is the devils so you never know.)

On another note I saw someone's license plate with "SLEEPER" on it. Some others that I have seen are "GRN CHI" on a Volkswagon Beatle and "MMMYELO" on a Toyota maybe? Looking forward to tomorrow night's game on TV since I missed 666 and so I might as well catch 667. William Hung did cheer me up because I was dancing exactly like him or his choreography.

Horoscope: You took on too much. You sat on things for too long. Now it's really your baby.