4.05.2004

Lack of sleep = nap, nap, and a missing me...

"You have always been a hard worker, dear Capricorn, with a good business head and a strong sense of practicality. However, successes in the past few weeks might have you thinking about the possibility of doing something a little more creative and innovative to earn your bread, possibly having to do with the endless opportunities surrounding the Internet. Communications of all kinds - business and personal - should come to you throughout this auspicious period. Enjoy it!" - Horoscope

That does not help me at all! I wonder why it didn’t say something like you will need more sleep and the time change will mess you up. Or my favorite would be Windows is evil and beware of saving malfunction. Should I go back to bed for the 30 minutes or just stay awake? I think back to bed.