4.27.2004

Hot and cold day...

Hot was when I had to get up and go outside to turn off the water because the hose cracked and the water was leaking. I heard it while sleeping because I do not think I was really sleeping but trying to. There was also the fact that I did turn it off but then thought it is hot and it is free ice cream at Ben and Jerry's.

I make some lunch that was not that appealing. I read Bridget Jones's Diary and think maybe I should follow her example with the calorie counting except mine would be chocolate because sometimes I just have too much. I know there was a study shown that a little chocolate is good for you.

I head over to Ben and Jerry's for some cookie dough ice cream. I had no idea I got ice cream on my shirt until I got home. I have no idea when that happened. It was still somewhat hot when I got back home.

In the evening it became cold. I mean I thought it was cold but my mum thinks it is just fine and dandy being cooler. Now I have no more early summer weather. Well school I can wear nice warm stuff. I should work on my paper but after watching or knowing the final score of the Giants game I will take a little break but might look over my paper.

I guess I might go back to sweats since the weather is changing. Sweats are so comfortable. Time to pack up for school.

One last note, I e-mail about my digital camera and I got a response of Dear Sir. So I have been insulted in the past two days in written and verbal form.

Horoscope: Out with the old! It's time to innovate -- at home, and in your social life too.
Mood: Undecided
Reading:
Watching: 7th Heaven
Listening to:
Thinking about: Tomorrow and what is going to happen. Also when I will finish Bridget Jones's Diary.