4.08.2004

Lent is 40 days?!

Ok who knew Lent lasted for 40 days?! I did not. So sue me. Wait. Don’t sue me. Ok well I just wanted to say I did not know that until I did a search. Ok so I gave up chocolate for a month which is hard on my part since chocolate rules at my house. Today I did nothing. Well not exactly. I packed up clothes to donate. The highlight was being locked out of the house. That was just SUPER. (That was sarcasm by the way.)

I guess Will & Grace was good tonight. After watching that I turned over to watch the Giants game. Exciting because they went into extra innings not over time because there is no set time. When one of the Giants (Gibson) made history for the park by hitting the first home run. When the score was 3 – 2 Giants I was thinking ok we can win. Then when the Padres were up and then it was man on first and second I was thinking oh no with no outs. That was scary. Then it was out, out, and out and I was relieved. That was the excitement of tonight.

Horoscope: Togetherness is good. Friendship is forever. Your history suggests your future.