4.18.2004

Bonds has two homeruns in a game...can he make it three?

This game is so exciting especially when bases were loaded. There was the crazy hit by Alfonzo who almost took out Mohr. It was funny. Then Bonds hit his second home run and that was sweet because that made the lead a little less. There is a two run difference. I thought that Bonds would not be up until the bottom of the eighth inning but it is now the bottom of the seventh and he has a chance to hit his third home run of the game. You know that is a possibility. Willie Mays hit four in a game if remember right from what I heard on the radio the other day. He could have gone for number five but the person struck out so he never had the chance to go for five.

He got an RBI and so that's good. The Giants are now down by one run. I don't know if we'll be able to tie it up but I hope that we can. I had better get back to studying because I know I will pay for it tomorrow or tonight.

Horoscope: You're difficult to please right now. Who need new friends? Old ones are just fine with you.