4.12.2004

The real day...

Ok here are the real details of today. I arrived to school on time and I believe I took some pictures of the library from the school side. Then I went off to class. I arrive to class to find that we get our rewrite paper back. I think I got an "A" on it, but I think that's not right. How can an "F" paper become an "A"? No biggie right? Well I guess I am getting an "A-" now in the class?

Moving on. I head to great mall. I only end up buying flip-flops. Yup just two pairs. Why? I have not a clue. I think I became spacey after seeing that "A" on my paper. It didn?t take me long to go through the mall. Then it was off to driving back to San Francisco where I would merge into a lane while talking on the phone without knowing. Bad driving I know, but I was also listening to the Giants game as well.

Pretty exciting stuff but unfortunately I did hear it live when Barry Bonds hit number 660. disappoint I was and knowing the final score was fine. I at least was able to hear the highlights. Exactly what was I doing during the game. You are about to find out.

I said I received a phone call while driving. My mother told me to buy 96 cans (yes cans) of chicken broth. There was a limit. Six (6). Yesterday everyone could buy a case (24) no problem. Today there was a problem. I couldn?t do that. I self checked out myself with 12 and then 12 to get a case. Took me a few trips. My final trip I forgot I grabbed a Super Food drink and then apologized to the guy behind me for forgetting to pay it. You would too if you spent like two and half hours running around Albertsons buy chicken broth. That was all I did. I had no food and I was starving. At least you know what I did.

Here's where the bad luck comes into play. I almost got hit twice today in the parking lot in my car. I was looking for parking and this car was backing out and almost hit me. Then when I'm leaving the same thing almost happens too. What is up with people? Don't they look before they back up? And plus they were parked where lots of cars were. How stupid can you be? My rant and rave of today or my two cents.

Go Giants and Arnold catching 660 in the bay is something to remember.

Horoscope: What's the rush? You have the rest of your life. Whatever the object, this is love.

What's that suppose to me? The rest of my life? Huh? *boggles*