4.12.2004

Morning all...

Today is actually the day that I get to drive alone and do not have to carpool. Not that carpooling is a bad thing. This week is supposed to be save a gallon or something I think. Reader digest and something partnered up together. While surfing online like I usually do I read that it is actually better to drive at 65 M.P.H. because it cuts down on wasting gas. I believe I will have to agree with that. While going at 80 M.P.H. (yeah I know I am such a speed demon and have a lead foot) I notice that the gas gage did drop. I know that I should not be driving that fast and even if I am the only one in the car. I was actually going to read the book that I borrowed but I was too lazy to carry with me because I have a thing about heavy backpacks. Well time to head off to class. I will report back when I get home after being “Maria”.