4.03.2004

PISSED!

I hate my brother! First, he "fixes" the computer just by turning it on. That was it and VIOLA it was fixed. Then he started to poke me for having a picture of him as my wallpaper. How rude! Then I was fuming and then I just started to take picture of him left and right. Then he gets even by jumping into my bed! It is not possible for me to jump into his because he has bunk beds! Curse him! *shakes fist at him*

I think I am starting to act more and more like Yukino from Kare Kano. Two face yes, but I do not know about the perfect image part. So I ended up changing my sheets for my bed which I did a couple of weeks ago. That BAKA. I ended up having to do a load of laundry and I do not like laundry!

I am still using my laptop and I am somewhat worried it might have a virus since there is no virus protection. Not good if I want to be online. Therefore, I am still mad at my brother. Now I have to make a list of stuff to do for Sunday. Spring break is over. Poo.

Horoscope: You know your way around here. Move with trust and good will. Be a model citizen.