4.16.2004

Dreams…

I was going to type up my dream but then became distracted with my studies. How you may ask? I do not know but I guess it might be my short attention span. I should finish one thing at a time so the blog comes first.

As the title states it has to do with dreams. This morning I had the strangest dream. I was dreaming I was inside a ball park (maybe PacBell Park a.k.a. SBC park) and was sitting in the outfield bleachers. I have no idea what inning it was, who and if there were people on base, and or the opposing team. All I do know is that Barry Bonds was up at bat. He hit the ball right near me and I cannot remember if I caught it or not, but it was history because he must have broke someone else’s record because there were fireworks.

I think baseball is my new figure skating because I think I just gave up on the sport or all sports all together for a while. This hopefully will renew my interest in sports that I am interested in. I guess sports will be my new hobby or something. I wonder if I will see a home run when I am at the park.

Horoscope: Hardworking? Focused? Oh, you bet you are. Over the coming weekend, however, you'll be ready to turn off the cell phone and beeper and completely ignore your email, thanks to the company of someone who's far more interesting.

The company of someone who is far more interesting would be my studies and TV.

Horoscope: First you were a lion. Now you'll be a lamb. Soothe those that you have once scared.

This horoscope makes no sense.