4.28.2004

Best day ever!

This morning seemed as if the day would not be great. I only had about four hours of sleep because for some reason I could not sleep with a stuffed nose (just one side). Then when I had to get up I was not happy. The weather proved to be a bit of a challenge to dress for because it would be hot in San Jose and warm in San Francisco. I finally decided on capris (they look like long pants on me but whatever), a nice bright color t-shirt (not really my color as it was magenta), white cardigan type thing, and black flip-flops.

Let me say I went to class and took notes and even struggled to find items she talked about because she was not going in order because of that I lack some notes. Then in the end I had to ask her about the paper because it was due in less than a week. It did not help she was not in on Monday. We also received our midterms. I did ok and I say ok because she graded on a curve which helps me out a lot.

After class I went to the library to borrow any book I could on greek vases that might have something that I needed. I went directly to the section on the 7th floor and then to the third to check to see if there was anything worth borrowing but I could not find any.

Once the books were check out I headed back to the car. It took me a while since I was wearing flip flops. After that I rushed to the gas station to fill up and then drive to Stanford. I actually got the bright idea of calling when I was in the middle of no where. So I did not get the directions and lucky me of have somewhat some memory of where the museum was got there without any problems. I found parking in the same spot and then went in to take pictures. I did not see why I could not take them if someone else did and the item was not the museums.

Well once that was done I got into the car and jetted out of there. I remember how bummed I was when I could not find the museum the first time and then by pure luck I found it the second time after not giving up and had words of encouragement. The stop signs on the campus drove me nuts. I quickly found my way back onto the freeway and almost missed it at the intersection of Santa Cruz and Alpine. I had to think that Alpine was south so I would be going the wrong way and made a right instead.

I started on 280 north at 80+ M.P.H. and forgot what it was like to drive that fast since I was mostly going about 70 to reduce wasting gas or something. I should have checked the tires but no time and that would also help as well. I arrived late and I drove 80+ M.P.H. going back with three others in the car.

Then I dropped everyone off and took the long way to Geary and 16th avenue to buy something. Then I thought why not look for something for mother?s day since it was coming up. I have no idea what to get. Maybe a gift card? Running out of time and ideas. Then I got home and made me pasta. Pasta is something I am not fond of because I have eaten it too much in the past 48 hours.

I eat and then I get ready for the game. I had no idea what was going to happen but hopefully something good. We arrive at the park early and that was fine with me. We find our seats and just wait until the game starts. I believe the game start with us down two or three runs roughly. Then in the 4th inning it gets exciting! I was screaming, hollering, and getting really into the game. I mean I was into it. My voice is a little horse from it. The best night ever spent at a ball park. Thanks Herb! =) memorable night because the Giants killed in the end with the final score of 10 to 6. They made you eat your words and I am just slightly what is the word. I guess I have bragging rights.

Lou Seal, you never do anything interesting when I record you. Shame on you! Oh there little five month old baby was so cute in his little Giants shirt and also with his little wrist bands. Awww can you picture that?



That should say T5 | ATL 4 SF 9 | B 0 S (door if you were at the game you could see the doorknob) [should be S _ (number)]

Horoscope: It's just one of those days. Muddle through. Your suspicions are probably correct.
Mood: Giddy. =)
Reading: Bridget Jones's Diary still. I almost read it at the park before the game, but didn't.
Watching: News highlight of the game.
Listening to:
Thinking about: The Best game ever by the Giants. How my throat will suffer. =(