4.10.2004

A disappointing game...

I watched the last bit of the Giants game. Bases were loaded but we just did not have enough to have a nice grand slam. A base hit would have been nice. Watching the TVB series The Trust of a Life Time is so good. I mean I am hooked. Ok I will admit I watch almost anything from TVB. If after a few minutes of watching the episode and I am not sold on it then it goes on the nope not going to watch it. I recently found out that we have acquired Virtues of Harmony II and so that will be my next series I will watch. I will probably end up writing up which series I have watched and though was worthy of watching. Another something for me to add to my webpage as if the anime section gets updated not so often. Even my movie section is updated when I remember movies I have seen. Time to get back to the show because it is just getting interesting.

Horoscope: The gloves are off now. It's no-holds-barred. Just hope getting serious will help.

I wonder what my horoscope is suppose to mean. Anyone have any ideas?