10.01.2003

Driving slowly and taking my time...

I am now finally just taking my time to drive to school. Well I was tired today. I bought a sandwich thinking that I could save it until I was in my art history class to eat it. I could not wait. I ate it before aerobics. I know what you are thinking. Not a smart thing either to eat before an exercise class but I did. I am the teacher's assistant after all. It did not matter. After that, I headed off to my Buddhism class. I ended up sleeping a little in class. It was so boring. In addition, before class started there was someone talking about Bath, England. I had gone and I really do want to go again but I would rather just travel. When it was art history time, I really did want to sleep. My eyes were heavy. I was even tempted to go ahead and take a nap before I started to drive.

I also drove with socks on no shoes! I know odd and strange, but hey, I did it barefoot too! I cannot stand drivers that think they can race with me.

"Solutions are painless and fair. Be firm and flexible. Don't compromise everything." Horoscope